Warehouse managers are hiring more workers than ever before. With such high demand, it’s important to find the best talent. Once you find the best candidates for your company, avoid employee turnover to reach the highest success levels.
Ideal Traits for Top Warehouse Employees
The roles of warehouse employees vary, but there are a few ideal traits you should look for when making your hiring decisions.
- Standard warehouse policies and certification requirements
- Equipment usage in receiving, storing, and shipment
- Computer systems and software
- Importance of safety regulations
- Strength to lift, balance, and carry
- Prioritization of assignments
- Effective and respectful communication
Retain Your Star Talent With These Tips
Avoid high employee turnover rates by creating an environment that excites your employees, provides them with security and motivates them for growth.
5 Ways to Retain Your Employees
- Evaluate your employees regularly to maintain productivity and create standards
- Competent management to adequately train employees
- Use of positive reinforcement by supervisors
- Opportunity for employees to provide constructive feedback to management
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Up-to-date equipment
Find a Qualified Warehouse Employee to Add to Your Team
Team with the professionals at Cabildo Staffing to find the best candidates for your open positions.